Michú Black and White Straw and Leather Insect Mini Bubble Handbag
- This sweet mini bag of colorfully embroidered insects with beaded accents is unique and perfect for a summer party! The straw bag is tightly and thickly woven on both sides and is accented with Colombian nubuck leather, one of the top leathers in the world for quality and durability.
- Handmade of fine banana plant filament fiber.
- Nubuck leather zippered opening with two separate compartments and one inside pocket.
- Twisted sturdy wood handle.
- Also available in black.
- Measurements: 8" diameter, 2"deep, 12 1/2" high with handle.
Michú is a Colombian design house that creates unique and modern, locally handcrafted luxury accessories. The handbags are produced in limited editions and small quantities. Each bag is unique and no two are alike. The brand’s commitment to sustainability includes preserving traditions from various regions around the country, utilizing local materials, and providing fair wages to local artisans.