Michú Black Straw and Leather Insect Mini Bubble Handbag
- Handmade straw trendy mini handbag crafted with banana filament fiber.
- Unique embroidery of colorful insects using fine silk thread and beads.
- Nubuck leather zippered opening with two separate compartments and one inside pocket.
- Sturdy twisted wood handle.
- Also available in black and white.
- Measurements: 8" diameter, 2"deep, 12 1/2" high with handle.
Michú is a Colombian design house that creates unique and modern, locally handcrafted luxury accessories. The handbags are produced in limited editions and small quantities. Each bag is unique and no two are alike. The brand’s commitment to sustainability includes preserving traditions from various regions around the country, utilizing local materials, and providing fair wages to local artisans.