Michú Black Straw and Leather Trimmed Insect Mini Bubble Handbag
This mini bag of colorfully embroidered insects with beaded accents is unique and perfect for a summer party. The straw bag is tightly and thickly woven on both sides and is accented with Colombian nubuck leather.
- Handcrafted with banana filament fiber.
- Nubuck leather zippered opening with two separate compartments and one inside pocket.
- Sturdy twisted wood handle.
- Also available in black and white.
- Measurements: 8" diameter, 2"deep, 12 1/2" high with handle.
Michú is a brand founded in Cali, Colombia in the early 2000's that has mastered the art of combining both traditional and contemporary design resulting in beautifully handcrafted luxury handbags. A fundamental part of the brand is the preservation of the cultural legacy of the country by cultivating a relationship with the artisans, respecting and preserving their traditions and knowledge in the use of local fibers, materials and techniques. The result is the making of exquisite, limited edition, collector's items handbags that are timeless and versatile.