Puma Cat Straw Beaded Crossbody Handbag
This handcrafted piece was created by the collaboration of women artisans from three indigenous Colombian communities. The lush black and white design combined with the cat gold charm gives it glamour and it's great for accessorizing a solid color outfit.
- Crafted with Iraca palm fiber straw.
- Intricate leaf design of glass beads.
- Decorated with 24K gold plated bronze puma cat charm
- 24K gold plated bronze crossbody chain.
- Pair it with the Gold Cat Necklace or Earrings.
- Measurements: 8" high, 8" wide, 2" deep, length of chain 42".
Yumajai, a fair trade design collective based in Cali, Colombia, combines ancient and contemporary techniques to create unique works of wearable art. Their artisans belong to indigenous communities and receive fair pay and free training, providing opportunities to improve their living conditions while preserving their cultural heritage.