Casa González Luna Secillez Silver and Gemstone Necklace
The Gonzalez Luna House in Guadalajara, Mexico, is considered one of the most important works of Luis Barragán. Built in 1929 when he was only 27 years old, it was commissioned by his friend and politician Dn Efrain Gonzalez Luna. The Moorish influence and the use of materials and colors speak of his travels and readings in Europe and Morocco.
This fine jewelry statement piece will showcase your creativity, elegance and chic.
- Silver 925 charm and wires.
- Yellow agate and onyx gemstones.
- Approximate measurements: 40.5 in long, pendant 1.75 x .75 in.
- Includes certificate of authenticity and care instructions.
- This is a hand-made piece made to order - Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Ana Ibañez is a Mexican contemporary jewelry designer dedicated to expanding the cultural heritage of Mexico through her unique jewelry pieces. As an architect and doctoral author, she has delved deeply in the history and preservation of Mexican culture. Always curious, inventive and playful, she decided to use jewelry as an expression of her creative imagination and trained in silver making in Mexico City with local ateliers and designers. She makes all her jewelry by hand with the assistance of select expert silversmiths using the fine silver of Guadalajara.