Condesa Amsterdam Silver and Gemstone Necklace
The windows of La Condesa neighborhood in Mexico City are one of the expressions of Mexican Deco architecture. Its main Amsterdam Avenue surrounds it in an elliptical form, seen in the graceful curves of the silver charm. This piece is formed by hand, from drawings by the designer.
This fine jewelry piece will elevate a simple wardrobe to maximal elegance and minimalistic chic.
- Charm and clasp of oxidized silver 925.
- Yellow and purple agate, jadeite gemstones.
- Rubber cord.
- Approximate measurements: strap length 38 in, pendant 1.75 in.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity and care instructions
- This is a handmade piece made to order - Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Ana Ibañez is a Mexican contemporary jewelry designer dedicated to expanding the cultural heritage of Mexico through her unique jewelry pieces. As an architect and doctoral author, she has delved deeply in the history and preservation of Mexican culture. Always curious, inventive and playful, she decided to use jewelry as an expression of her creative imagination and trained in silver making in Mexico City with local ateliers and designers. She makes all her jewelry by hand with the assistance of select expert silversmiths using the fine silver of Guadalajara.