Condesa III Gold, Clay and Onyx Necklace and Brooch
The windows of La Condesa neighborhood in Mexico City are one of the expressions of Mexican Deco architecture. This piece is formed by hand from drawings by the designer. Elevate your wardrobe with this is a chic, versatile and artistic piece. Beautiful with your crisp white blouse. Wear it as a necklace or detach the charm to wear as a brooch.
- Charm made of laser cut polymer clay with onyx gemstone and silver wire.
- Chain necklace of 10K gold plated aluminum.
- Measurements: chain 31 in long, charm 2.25 in diameter.
- Wear the charm in the necklace or as a brooch.
- Includes certificate of authenticity and care instructions.
- This is a hand-made piece made to order - Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Ana Ibañez is a Mexican contemporary jewelry designer dedicated to expanding the cultural heritage of Mexico through her unique jewelry pieces. As an architect and doctoral author, she has delved deeply in the history and preservation of Mexican culture. Always curious, inventive and playful, she decided to use jewelry as an expression of her creative imagination and trained in silver making in Mexico City with local ateliers and designers. She makes all her jewelry by hand with the assistance of select expert silversmiths using the fine silver of Guadalajara.