Condesa I Silver and Coral Necklace
The windows of La Condesa neighborhood in Mexico City are one of the expressions of Mexican Deco architecture. This piece is formed by hand from drawings by the designer.
Add this fine statement jewelry piece to a monochromatic look to showcase your creativity, boldness and love of the artistic design.
- Charm made of oxidized silver with coral accents.
- Chain of aluminum steel alloy.
- Approximate measurements: 29 in long.
- Includes certificate of authenticity and care guide.
- Your pre-order will be shipped no later than September 13.
Ana Ibañez is a Mexican contemporary jewelry designer dedicated to expanding the cultural heritage of Mexico through her unique jewelry pieces. As an architect and doctoral author, she has delved deeply in the history and preservation of Mexican culture. Always curious, inventive and playful, she decided to use jewelry as an expression of her creative imagination and trained in silver making in Mexico City with local ateliers and designers. She makes all her jewelry by hand with the assistance of select expert silversmiths using the fine silver of Guadalajara.