Kolori LAB Arzú High Low Jacket Dress and Pants Set
This stunning limited edition jacket dress has feminine ruffled cuffs on 3/4 sleeves on a figure skimming design that drapes beautifully, falling into cascading folds. It is handprinted with images from the Honduran artist Santos Arzú. A handmade ceramic button decorates the center. Wear it with lacy body suit or silk camisole.
- One size
- Non-toxic dyes
- Lined bodice
- Hidden pockets
- Ceramic button with fabric loop closure
- Dress is made of mid-weight 100% lightly stretchy polyester
- Elasticized pencil pants made of non-stretchy lightly shimmery raw silk-like 100% polyester
- Dress bears the artist's signature
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Measurements in inches: Dress length in the back 52, front 40; waist unstretched 32, stretched 34; sleeve length 18, shoulder 17. Pants inseam 28 1/2, waist unstretched 28 1/2 and stretched 38. Model is 5'10" tall.
LAB, Kolori's most recent collection, was created through a collaboration of designer designer Bonnie Castañeda with three prominent Honduran artists, Armando Lara Hidalgo, Santos Arzú, and Bayardo Blandino, from whose names the line derives its acronym. Each garment is characterized by its vibrancy and expressiveness and is adaptable to the uniqueness of women of any age. The dyes used are non-toxic and each piece is hand crafted in limited editions. These garments are extremely versatile and travel well with minimal to no wrinkling. They are great for cultural events, traveling, and special occasions. Kolori donates a portion of all sales of the collection to Women for the Arts (MUA) in Honduras which recognizes and empowers women.