Kolori LAB Arzú High Low Pink Jacket Dress and Pants Set
This soft pink sleeveless jacket dress is beautifully decorated with images from Honduran artist Santos Arzú. It features a fluid two-layer skirt, a handmade ceramic button and long sash to further define the waist. Paired with pencil pants, this jacket dress looks great with a silk camisole or lace top.
- One size
- Non-toxic dyes
- Lined bodice
- Ceramic button has crocheted string closure
- Dress made of mid-weight 100% polyester satin
- Elasticized pencil pants of non-stretchy lightly shimmery raw silk-like 100% polyester.
- Bears the artist's signature
- Dry clean or hand wash
- Measurements in inches: Dress full length 56, waist 36. Pants inseam 28 1/2, waist unstretched 28 1/2 and stretched 38. Model is 5'10" tall
LAB, Kolori's most recent collection, was created through a collaboration of designer designer Bonnie Castañeda with three prominent Honduran artists, Armando Lara Hidalgo, Santos Arzú, and Bayardo Blandino, from whose names the line derives its acronym. Each garment is characterized by its vibrancy and expressiveness and is adaptable to the uniqueness of women of any age. The dyes used are non-toxic and each piece is hand crafted in limited editions. These garments are extremely versatile and travel well with minimal to no wrinkling. They are great for cultural events, traveling, and special occasions. Kolori donates a portion of all sales of the collection to Women for the Arts (MUA) in Honduras which recognizes and empowers women.