Kolori LAB Lara Gray and Ivory Long Jacket and Pants Set
This classy long jacket is cut in a boxy loose shape and reveals in the back stunning classical nude images of the Honduran artist Lara Hidalgo. Very dressy and chic with the added surprise of stunning art which will definitely make you stand out.
- One size
- Non-toxic dyes
- Jacket and pants are fully lined
- Pants have elasticized waist
- Jacket bears the artist's signature
- Pockets embellished with tortoise shell-look buttons
- Made with 100% polyester raw-silk like fabric with light shimmer
- Measurements in inches: Jacket length 35. Pants inseam 30 1/2, waist unstretched 32, stretched 40. Model is 5'10" tall.
LAB, Kolori's most recent collection, was created through a collaboration of designer designer Bonnie Castañeda with three prominent Honduran artists, Armando Lara Hidalgo, Santos Arzú, and Bayardo Blandino, from whose names the line derives its acronym. Each garment is characterized by its vibrancy and expressiveness and is adaptable to the uniqueness of women of any age. The dyes used are non-toxic and each piece is hand crafted in limited editions. These garments are extremely versatile and travel well with minimal to no wrinkling. They are great for cultural events, traveling, and special occasions. Kolori donates a portion of all sales of the collection to Women for the Arts (MUA) in Honduras which recognizes and empowers women.