Kolori LAB Arzú Asymmetrical Hem Tunic Top With Pants Set
This exceptional top has a side high-low hem, is decorated in front with images from the Honduran artist Santos Arzú and in the back with his signature. The mid-weight fabric of the top and pants feels luxurious and drapes beautifully. A great evening ensemble featuring winter white for the holiday season.
- One size
- Made of mid-weight 100% polyester
- Top is fully lined
- The left side of the top has an opening for the arm
- Wide leg pants with elasticized waist
- Bears the artist's signature
- Dry clean
- Measurements in inches: top length longest point 47. Pant inseam 34, waist unstretched 32 and stretched 42. Model is 5'10" tall
LAB, Kolori's most recent collection, was created through a collaboration of designer designer Bonnie Castañeda with three prominent Honduran artists, Armando Lara Hidalgo, Santos Arzú, and Bayardo Blandino, from whose names the line derives its acronym. Each garment is characterized by its vibrancy and expressiveness and is adaptable to the uniqueness of women of any age. The dyes used are non-toxic and each piece is hand crafted in limited editions. These garments are extremely versatile and travel well with minimal to no wrinkling. They are great for cultural events, traveling, and special occasions. Kolori donates a portion of all sales of the collection to Women for the Arts (MUA) in Honduras.