Kolori LAB Arzú High Low Jacket Dress and Pants Set
The soft pink of this body skimming design is very much in trend, and this lovely sleeveless jacket dress is beautifully decorated with images from Honduran artist Santos Arzú. It features a fluid two-layer skirt, a large ceramic button and long sash to further define and decorate the waist. Paired with pencil pants, this looks great with a silk or lace top. Dress it up or down according to the occasion.
- One size
- Lined bodice
- Ceramic button has crocheted string closure
- Dress made of mid-weight 100% polyester satin
- Elasticized pencil pants of non-stretchy lightly shimmery raw silk-like 100% polyester.
- Bears the artist's signature
- Dry clean
- Measurements in inches: Dress full length 56, waist 36. Pants inseam 28 1/2, waist unstretched 28 1/2 and stretched 38. Model is 5'10" tall
LAB, Kolori's most recent collection, was created through a collaboration of designer designer Bonnie Castañeda with three prominent Honduran artists, Armando Lara Hidalgo, Santos Arzú, and Bayardo Blandino, from whose names the line derives its acronym. Each garment is characterized by its vibrancy and expressiveness and is adaptable to the uniqueness of women of any age. The dyes used are non-toxic and each piece is hand crafted in limited editions. These garments are extremely versatile and travel well with minimal to no wrinkling. They are great for cultural events, traveling, and special occasions. Kolori donates a portion of all sales of the collection to Women for the Arts (MUA) in Honduras.