Michú Cañamo Straw and Leather Trimmed Tote Bag
- Handmade with Iraca palm fiber.
- Nubuck leather bordering opening edge adds texture and elegance.
- Twisted sturdy wood handle.
- Interior leather double and single zippered pocket.
- Measurements: 11" high, 17" wide, 6" deep, 17" high with handle.
Michú is a brand founded in Cali, Colombia in the early 2000's that has mastered the art of combining both traditional and contemporary design resulting in beautifully handcrafted luxury handbags. A fundamental part of the brand is the preservation of the cultural legacy of the country by cultivating a relationship with the artisans, respecting and preserving their traditions and knowledge in the use of local fibers, materials and techniques. The result is the making of exquisite, limited edition, collector's items handbags that are timeless and versatile.