Tapatía Tabachín Flower Gold, Silver, Gemstone and Silk Necklace
This collection reproduces in silk the flowers that bloom all year long in the trees from Guadalajara, Mexico, where everything designated to that area is called "tapatío".
Show your love for flowers and color by wearing with this beautiful fine jewelry statement piece with a flowing midi dress.
- Made entirely by hand.
- Laser cut silk flower protected with a layer of lacquer.
- Curved tube of 10K gold plating.
- Purple agate and jadeite gemstones with silver 925 wire.
- Steel chain with rhodium plating.
- Includes certificate of authenticity and care instructions.
- This is a handcrafted piece made to order - Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Ana Ibañez is a Mexican contemporary jewelry designer dedicated to expanding the cultural patrimony of Mexico through her unique jewelry pieces. As an architect and doctoral author of Preservation of Historical Patrimony, she has delved deeply in the history and preservation of Mexican culture. Always curious, inventive and playful, she decided to use jewelry as an expression of her creative imagination and trained in silver making in Mexico City with local ateliers and designers. She makes all her jewelry by hand with the assistance of select expert silversmiths using the fine silver of Guadalajara.